Violence in the Tirana-Partizan derby, one arrested. 6 persons probation in free state, two in search. Police give details
One individual has been captured by Tirana police following the savagery that ejected before the beginning of the Tirana-Partizani match the previous evening, while six others are on post trial supervision and two have been pronounced needed.
As expressed, From the Police administrations of Police headquarters no. 2, in co-activity with the Uncommon Powers “Bird” and “Bolt” captures in commission for the offenses “Infringement of Open Harmony”, “Deliberate Damage” and “Takeoff of Detainee” , of the resident:
– E. B., 29 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana. During the football coordinate among Tirana and Partizan, this resident exasperates open request and quiet and conflicted with Partizan fans. From the checks made this native brought about a safety effort “Home Capture”, which he broke out of the condo.
The accompanying people were indicted for “Insubordination to the request for the cop”, “Infringement of the principles on explosives and radioactive substances”, natives:
– M. M., 22 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
– A. M., 19 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
– Th. B., 25 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
– B. L., 46 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
– G. Q., 28 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
– E. B., 29 years of age, inhabitant in Tirana;
These natives have tossed fireworks on the field during the Tirana-Partizani football coordinate.
Two nationals were likewise discovered needed for “Inability to agree to the request for the cop”, “Infringement of the standards on explosives and radioactive substances”, “Other purposeful mischief”, “Infringement of open harmony”, of the match have conflicted with Partizan fans.
It is likewise presumed that these two natives, during the night, before the platform where they were situated, had opened three pits, which were loaded up with a measure of pyrotechnic material with electrically-controlled sewer vent.
Procedural materials were alluded to the Tirana Legal Area Examiner’s Office for further activity.